Ahhhh finally

Settings, background, books - all the things around which are not only the PC game.

Moderator: Russell

Ranko
Infantery

Ahhhh finally

Postby Ranko » Wed Jun 11, 2003 2:21 am

After so many years of drooling over Fading Suns and lamenting over my sad fate (living in ex-communist country) for not being able to obtain any of the FS goodies.... I have laid my dirty lil fingers on EFS, Nova, Hyperion and more than everything, on real hard copy of FS rulebook!!!

Also I got some goodies from IRC...

so anyone willing to discuss RPG FS, here I am :)

GM Ranko

Macroz
Space Legionnaire

Re: Ahhhh finally

Postby Macroz » Wed Jun 11, 2003 8:08 pm

I like the rulebook very much too. Hard covers and a grim dark look :) .

Russell
Noble

Postby Russell » Wed Jun 11, 2003 8:36 pm

I've got the Fading Suns rulebook, as well as a handful of other Fading Sun books for the RPG, and of course my favorite, The Sinful Stars (I think you'd love that. I think it's quite hard to get now, though)

I also just got 6 more FS books off of eBay for around $50...so I'm willing to discuss anything Fading Suns with anyone :) I love the premise.

Ranko
Infantery

Postby Ranko » Fri Jun 13, 2003 1:52 am

Combing trough the net I found out some rather neat sites, I specially liked the one that deals with more details about Brotherhood. Also there was neat prayers (in rather correct Latin if I recall), URL's anyone?

So, I decided to make a campaign (crossing story with idea I had for Alternity : Star Drive)

Basically its about young brother who is in the clutches of his Hawkwood legacy... battling worm of doubt in himself, struggling against family conditioning and his true alleigance to The Brotherhood. Anyay, as peak of his drama, he is sent to retrieve a rogue Brother who is illegally teaching Mantok . But this task of redemption turns into new trouble, as young Bro' finds out that rogue Brother is actually doing it for the greater good (new kind of aliens is attacking planets, and they are susceptible only to Mantok, but Brotherhood is too unwieldy to play guerilla warfare with some rumours of that aliens...)

uh..
i hope you managed to discern something :)

anyways, ideas or imputs are welcome...

GM Ranko

Return to “Fading Suns”