Game in year 5353 now

A very good patch

Moderator: Matt Caspermeyer

tkobo
Fighter pilot

Re: Game in year 5353 now

Postby tkobo » Thu Aug 12, 2004 9:58 pm

I save before very planet assualt starts, so ive gone back to that save and contiued on with a different(somewhat disliked by me,tactic).

The year is roughly 5580,game running fine,Artemis well on way to falling.Ill post more later.

Matt Caspermeyer
Noble

Postby Matt Caspermeyer » Sat Aug 14, 2004 2:54 am

Glad to see you were able to go back and continue from an ealier save.

Looking forward to hearing about the 5600's!

Matt
Matt

tkobo
Fighter pilot

Postby tkobo » Wed Aug 18, 2004 1:14 am

Game year is now roughly 5640.

The battle for Artemis is now basically a ground slaughter.

I cleared almost all of reds fleet off of artemis by simply staying in orbit and bombarding it to oblivion.
I dislike this tactic because the AI doesnt really fight back.They almost never attack the fleet in orbit in any real strength.

My losses were still horrendous,I lost over 50 doomstars and a few dreads to ground fire.

The loss of the enemy numbered above 700 space ships though.Not counting buildings and ground units.

It is now mostly a ground slaughter.I say slaughter becuase the enemy now loses over 100 ground units a turn.While i usually only lose about 8 max(often none)per turn.

On a side note,the green faction who only has 1 planet left offered me peace and than alliance.
I was very suprised becuase the AI almost NEVER offers alliance.
I took it,and will NOT attack them agian unless they attack me(even though they disolved the alliance a few turns later :(

Return to “Hyperion”